|You And Me|
|18 through 36 months||This program offers a special opportunity for parent or caregiver and child to explore the classroom. Activities include: music and movement, songs, fingerplays, art activities, stories and more.|
|2 year olds||This program promotes separation, socialization, independence and self-esteem. Activities include: facilitated play, creative art, songs and finger plays, stories, language development, snack and outdoor/indoor play.|
|3 year olds||This program encourages learning and socialization in a group environment. Activities include: learning center time, creative art, music, circle time, math and science, literacy development, dramatic play, snack, and outdoor/indoor play.|
|4 year olds||This program is filled with rich learning experiences designed to ease the transition from preschool to kindergarten. Activities include: learning center time, creative art, circle time, music, math and science, literacy development, dramatic play, snack, and outdoor/indoor play. The 4-year-old curriculum focuses on developing the skills necessary for kindergarten.|
|Little Ones offers low child to staff ratios.
Little Ones recognizes and supports inclusion of children with special needs.
Children at Little Ones do not need to be toilet trained.
|Lunch Enrichment Programs|
|Available for 3 through
5 year olds
– Fun Games & More – fosters gross motor skills, ability to follow directions, coordination, listening skills, cooperation and self-confidence
– Spanish – fosters literacy, cognitive development and self-confidence
– ABC’s – fosters letter recognition, beginning phonetics and pre-reading and pre-writing skills
– Broadway Tots – fosters imagination, creativity, coordination, social skills and self-confidence
– Sports & More -fosters gross motor skills, ability to follow directions, coordination, cooperative play and self-confidence
All programs include lunch
Please check the schedule for times, days, and fees of all above programs.
Scholarship Application (PDF)